JOIN THE REDDAM HOUSE CONSTANTIA FAMILY
Thank you for considering Reddam House, Constantia for your family, we are excited to engage with you further and guide you through the application process.
Reddam House, Constantia welcomes applications for admission to the Early Learning School (Stage 1 to 5), the Preparatory School (Grades 1 to 7), and the College (Grades 8 to 12).
Applications to join Reddam House Constantia are accepted throughout the year and entry will be granted dependent on assessment outcomes and availability.
The first step is to complete the online application form, after which the Admissions Administrator will be in contact.
- Unabridged birth certificate;
- Full vaccination chart;
- Both parents’ IDs;
- Final academic report for previous year;
- Most recent academic report for current year;
- Copies of reports from all Occupational Therapists and/or Physiotherapists and/or Speech Therapists and/or Psychologists who have assessed your child (if applicable); and
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of R550.
In the case of foreign students making application please also attach:
- The applicant’s current student visa and passport
- It is important to note that foreign student, whose parents are not South African citizens, may not be admitted to schools in the Republic of South Africa without a study visa, issued in the name of the relevant school, by the Department of Home Affairs
All applications are managed by the Admission Administrator, who will be the point of communication with parents during the application process.
Any queries pertaining to the application process can be directed to the Admission Administrator by email at email@example.com.
Ready to Apply?